fallout (plural fallouts)
- A radioactive dust, the radioactive airborne particles that fall to the ground after a nuclear explosion.
- A pollution dust, the non-radioactive airborne particles that fall to the ground.
- Air pollution return to the ground in the form of acid rain and soot fallout.
- A negative side effect, an undesirable or unexpected consequence.
- (rare) A declined offer in a sales transaction when acceptance was presumed
- (rare) The person who declines such an offer
7 letters in word "fallout": A F L L O T U.
Anagrams of fallout:
Words found within fallout:
afoul aft al all allot aloft alt alto at atoll auf auto fa fall fat fault flat float flota flout flu foal fou fouat foul full la lat lauf lo loaf loft lot lota lout oaf oat of oft olla ou out outa ta tall tao tau to tofu tola toll tolu tufa ufo ut uta